Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toe Sore Nail Red Swollen Personal Injury: Two VERY Heavy Rolls Of Shrink Wrap Fell On My Toe When I Was At Office Depot. Law Suit?

Personal Injury: Two VERY heavy rolls of shrink wrap fell on my toe when i was at office depot. Law suit? - toe sore nail red swollen

I was shopping at Office Depot, where two heavy rolls of packing fell on the big toe. Blood spurted out of my toenails and immediately turned dark red from bleeding under my toenails and bleeding in the area of the toe. It was very Wreckless Office Depot has a large heavy object on the second shelf above, with nothing to prevent the role of shrink-wrap to provide. In the scene, the store manager gave me papers for my accident. After the accident, I missed the school for a day because my foot was very painful and not stop bleeding. My foot swelled up. In the next few days I'll be hampered by the school. The 10 days after my accident and my foot is still feeling pain and my nail is purple. Is it necessary to call a lawyer? I really did not know if it is absolutely necessary, because my life was threatened in this accident. However, if I wanted to receive compensation for my toe is still sore and was totally ignorant of their Wreckless abandon a heavy roll wrapper on it. WhatWhat should I do? When I call Office Depot directly, what I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment